Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Words of Encouragement

Dearest Joey,
Momma knows this time of transition will be challenging for you. My heart aches knowing the pain of separation you will endure when you enter our family. I promise to be there for you and to comfort you with a soothing tone and open arms. Your Chinese name means "brave" and I know you are already a brave little boy. I want you to know that if you do not feel like being brave, it is okay. I will be there and I will be brave for you.
God gives us great pearls of wisdom in His word. I would like to quote a passage from Deuteronomy 31:6 that seems to fit this moment.
"Be brave and steadfast; have no fear or dread of them, for it is the Lord, your God, who marches with you; He will never fail you or forsake you."
I love you my sweet son. I will be there to get you in four more days!
Love,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amiga,

    Thinking about you and saying a prayer for you, your Wubby and the children, including the newest member Little Joey . Cant wait to hear from you. I can not tell you how happy I am for you. My hearts overflowing with Joy for u.

    Blessings Amiga,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete