Thursday, July 28, 2011

Two Weeks From Tomorrow....

Did I just say "two weeks" from tomorrow?? Where has this week gone?? Oh my! Time is simply flying! I still have so much to do, but I am trying to stay calm and not go around shrieking at everyone that two weeks from tomorrow we are flying to China to pick up our son!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I feel much better now, thank you:-) I knew you all would understand and cut me some slack if I am a bit dazed and absentminded as I try my best to focus on all of the "to do" lists I have laying around. I have so much to remember that I am most certain I will forget something. Hopefully that something will not be of great importance. You know, like forgetting to clean all four of our bathrooms. Oh, darn...I just remembered to do that!! Maybe I will forget it again tomorrow!!
Truly trying to do at least something adoption related and something non-adoption related each day has been my mantra. Today I printed documents and talked with USCIS and organized the documents we have to take to China with us...and took Kelly over to a friend's house and gave everyone in the house clean sheets!! WooHoo!
Staying focused is very difficult when I pass Joey's room and have to go in and lie down on his bed and look at his wall decorations and his toys and feel the softness of his bed and see the little woooden train track on the floor just ready for his little hands to push the four car train around and around. I envision him there already. I envision him looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and me looking back at him. My eyes are always filled with tears of joy as I look at him. As much as I love this little fella, my Beloved loves him even more! Thank you Jesus for the joy of Joey!

No comments:

Post a Comment