Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to my blog :-) I hope to spend some time here chronicling our journey to our precious son who waits for us in China. We are not new to the adoption world, but we are new to this adoption, and we are praying that God has blessings for us that we cannot contain!
Already we have been blessed with many new friends, and have experienced the deepening of friendships with old ones.
I have often heard it said that adoption is not for the faint of heart, and I must agree. Before beginning, you must discern your level of commitment. If the adoption was breakfast, would you be the chicken (eggs) or the pig (bacon)? Well, I can most certainly say that I am the pig!! I guess that sometimes it is good to be called a pig :-)

Before I go, I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my mother!  Mom, may God richly bless you for all of the sacrifices you have made. I love you very much!!
Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment